Wednesday, May 14, 2014

About Me

Howdy! My name is Sarah. I'm a high school math teacher (duh!). I have been teaching Pre-Algebra, Algebra IA, Algebra 2, and Trig since 2011. I'm very excited to be changing schools starting next school year. I'll be teaching all freshmen in a program called Freshmen Academy. This program is designed to create a more nurturing environment for freshmen to guide them toward a more successful high school career. I'm extremely thrilled to start this new journey!
Amongst this change in locations/jobs, I'm also in the process of planning a wedding. I'm engaged to my love Jon and we will be getting married in the summer of 2015.
I created this blog because of the inspiration I've gotten from other teacher blogs I've seen. I have gotten a lot of great resources and ideas from the ladies of these blogs. I wanted to create a place to share my thoughts and ideas to help make teaching better for everyone. I'm a newb to the blogging world and can't wait to get started! Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment