Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Syllabus 2016-2017

I've been working this past week on school stuff trying to get ready for the next school year to start. I'm excited, but I don't want summer to end! I think every teacher has that feeling once they see school supplies out in the aisles at Wal-Mart. I haven't been able to get into my room since our building is being destroyed improved with air conditioning (FINALLY!!), so I've been doing as much as I can at home. My laptop has definitely felt the love. One thing I always try to get done first is my syllabus. It always sets the tone for the school year and lets me hone in on my theme that I will decorate my room with. This year I've chosen chalk board and brights, which isn't too far off of what I've used for the past couple of years. Here is my syllabus! I created this in PowerPoint using a template for a brochure and then tailoring it to fit my needs. I pick a foldable style since my students put this in their notebooks. Let me know what you all think!


If you would like to download a copy to edit for yourself, you can find one here. The fonts I used will not appear, but you can download a lot of super cute ones for free from dafont.com.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs and articles are two essential forms of written communication in the digital era, catering to different purposes. Offer of NordVPN Blogs are frequently updated, allowing authors to address current events, trends, and emerging topics promptly.

    ReplyDelete