Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Bulletin Board!

So, I started out the school year with one of my pinterest-inspired bulletin boards. I didn't take a picture of it, but the idea of it was this.
In our part of the building, we wanted to make our bulletin boards more interactive. I was not very excited to do this (who has the time to make a new bulletin board). I wanted to do something besides relate it to social media like all the other ones you see on Pinterest. I started thinking about QR codees and made a math riddles bulletin board. Here it is!
I had a lot of down time during parent teacher conferences day 2, so I decided to put this together during that time. I love it, and I think the kids will love it too! I plan on changing out the riddles every week and have even given students the opportunity to give me ideas for funny math riddles.

17 comments:

  1. Where/How did you generate your QR codes? Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember the exact website, but if you just Google "QR Code Generator" there are tons of websites that do it. Just find the one that works the best for you. Hope that helps!

      Delete